House Fire in Wahpeton


May 17, 2016


A Wahpeton family of five was displaced by a fire late Monday afternoon. The fire at the Mark and Jolene Hettwer residence broke out shortly after 5:00pm while the family was outside the home.

The home, located at 431 7th street north has received extensive damage.

The house was fully engulfed in flames when crews arrived on the scene.

The fire marshal will be at the location today to investigate the blaze.

The Red Cross is assisting the family with immediate needs.

Filed Under :  
Topics : Disaster_Accident
Social :
People : Jolene Hettwer
A   A   A